Thursday, April 30, 2009

A surprise? I love surprises!

Well, here I am in gorgeous St. Louis staying with a host family (who happens to be the aunt/uncle of a kid I went to high school with, random!) with Giovanna. It's been a pretty awesome tour thus far. A little too much driving for my taste (can you say 30+ hours in 4 days? sick sick sick), but it's been fun.
One really, really good thing that's happened so far:
I checked my grades backstage while we were rehearsing...and....
I got an A in chem 354= o chem lab!!!!!!
The Bulldog gave me an A!!!!

And....I didn't get a C in o chem!!!
I got a B-, which at this point is just fine by me.

Fall 2009, however, it's Dean's List time ;)

P.S. A month is a very long time. :(

7 comments:

Vae Gannon said...

Congrats on surviving your beastly o chem class a bit less unscathed than you imagined:)

Have fun on tour!

Kellie Rachelle said...

Good job Katie! You stressed over those classes. And I know you're sad, a month is a very long time to be away from your roommate, aka me! But we'll make it, I promise! Try not to miss me too much. Bahahahah :)

Laura C said...

Yay for surprisingly good grades! :D (I got an A in Spanish, rather than the A- I was expecting...hehe). When you said you were staying in St. Louis, for a sec I thought maybe you were staying with Alex's family or something. How random would that have been?!

Josh said...

Hey hey hey! Me too! Stinking Material Sciences!!! I could have sworn that I would get a C.

80.35% BABY!!!! BooooYA!

amanda said...

Sweet grades!! You smarty! I got an A- in physical science! WHA!! hahah, that's great. Oh st. louis sounds fun! I can't wait for more stories!

antwanisme said...

I got a B.. probably cuz she was jealous of my cool googles or cuz i didn't know what i was doing ever

Josh said...

Good heavens! I think I check your blog more often than you do now! AGh!!