Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{pisces}

I can't decide...stay up and attempt futilely (is that even a word?) to write French paper or try to drag myself out of bed at 5AM to finish...? take personal finance or American Christianity...? dye hair brown before tour or after...? have boxed thai food or boxed tuna helper for dinner tomorrow...? drop out of school or switch majors....?(just kidding Mom)

I feel like my little sister Abby on the Bug's Life 3D ride at California Adventures:
GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

You know what, I just want to play and eat cupcakes and joke about having an anti-dinner group all day. And I want to sit barefoot on the grass and listen to people (okay, one specific person) play guitar. And I do not want to go to rehearsal in the morning and I do not want to read o chem and I do not want to study classification tests and I do not want to do physics homework and I do not CARE.

apathy just might kill me this semester.
the great thing is, it won't even phase me....

9 comments:

~*Alina*~ said...

hang in there, K Andrus. You're almost done!!! PS. I'm totally coming to your show May 13th. You guys will be in Jersey, right?

Diane said...

I'm so glad you feel so strongly about my guitar playing......:)

Diane said...

just kidding Katie.....and I know you too well to believe you'd drop out of school...just two more weeks and you are freeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hang in there girlie.

Laura C said...

Hmmm..and to all of that I say: Ditto. Why does it get so much harder when we are so close to finishing?

And yes, I definitely got on here BEFORE studying for birds test this morning....boo stinkin birds.

Jody Lynn said...

I'm definitely burned out. I definitely don't want to do this group project. I definitely don't want to write my 8-page paper.

We'll both make it. Just a little longer.

kyliebrooke|s said...

ug. i feel you.

amanda said...

Seriously. Great post. as in, I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I hope I"ll see you today, and you should let me know about shows back east!! whoo! BROWN!! i can't get the idea out of my head!!

Ash said...

I'm feeling ya Katie.

Josh said...

;) I like the sound of that, "sit[ting] barefoot on the grass and listen[ing] to people... [;)]... play guitar." The question I want to know the answer to is why on earth we haven't done that yet?! What's our problem? I mean seriously!