Friday, April 10, 2009

Viva Espana!


Huzzah for the ballroom dance company concert 2009!
Performances tonight at 7:30 and tomorrow at 2:00 and 7:30.
Come see the 19 time winners of the British Open Formation Team Championships and the US National Formation Champions consecutively since 1982 tear up the floor at the Marriott Center!
For tickets, contact the Marriott Center box office (thanks to all who bought from me! I won a $50 gift certificate to DanceWorks from the ticket selling drawing! :))

4 comments:

Jen said...

I heart Tia.

And you.

And I NEVER win anything. I wanted those movie tickets so badly...

kyliebrooke|s said...

i can't wait to see it! i'm coming tonight!

Josh said...

You were amazing Katie. Not gonna lie, I was jealous multiple times. Especially that gosh darn cha cha... and the jive.... and the waltz... and.... yeah, you get the idea. ;)

~*Alina*~ said...

so jealous! I wish I could have gone!