Thursday, April 2, 2009

you've got to be kidding me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You know how I was just really excited about no more o chem in my life?
Well.

Today I got some very unfortunate news from my friend Sara in my lab class. Turns out I have to take ANOTHER SEMESTER OF O CHEM!!!!!!!
"Chem 455- Synthesis and Qualitative Organic Analysis"
Sounds like fun, huh?

This is the best part: my dad's teaching that class.
hahahaha.
He can experience my incompetence firsthand!

After looking at the class schedule, however, it appears there's a conflict between that and my ballroom technique class, so I probably won't take it for another year...but my dad will still be teaching it then, and I will probably still be incompetent.

Life is just so funny.

5 comments:

kyliebrooke|s said...

oooh, i'm so so sorry katie. if it helps, just know that you are one of the smartest people i've ever met.

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

So sorry to hear that! Well at least you only have ONE MORE!!!! Good luck when you do take it!

Jody Lynn said...

Oh man...

Me and Math have the same type of relationship.

Josh said...

I think this is what we call a "cruel irony." Just goes to show you one thing. God has a great sense of humor. ;)

Sara said...

Sorry for the sad news!