Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All these things just ran through my head:

I'm to the point where I want to start drawing pictures of my o chem book meeting its demise in horribly creative ways, just like precal during junior year of high school. But...
less than 2 more weeks and I am organically free FOREVER!!!

I can't seem to find my camera cord, but as soon as I do I'm posting a camping post. :)

"The Luckiest" by Ben Folds just might be my absolute new favorite song.

I have yet to do any physics homework for this week. Ooops...

Sum total: I am done with this semester. See you in September, brain.

5 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

I think that's the sum of my life right now too.

kyliebrooke|s said...

wow. we are all experiencing MAJOR BURN OUT!

Kimkidoni said...

I agree! I'm so done with school.

Anonymous said...

I love "the luckiest"! It is a great song! Well, hope your sunburn is not so very painful lately and that you are having a wonderful day!

Josh said...

Well, then. It seems that my butt won't be receiving so much kicking as one said it would. ;) Actually.... truthfully.... I'm so burned out as well. I realized I've been working basically solid hours for the past... like... four or five years. That's saying you count the mission. :) This kid needs a break. Relient K here I come!