Monday, April 13, 2009

wake me up after finals, mmk?

Me and Kellie (bad English intended) are barricading ourselves in our room until we leave for California with our friends. A pulley will be rigged up to our window so you can give us supplies. We refuse to participate in the real world for the time being. Instead, we will eat my Easter candy and let our muscles atrophy/entropy while watching "Arrested Development" and "Scrubs" on DVD.

Forget about German (that's for Kellie), o chem, physics, o chem lab, finals in general, having to take off for a month, not having any plans for FHE, not knowing if I'll be back in time to present my nonexistent plans for FHE, physics homework makeup, shopping for tour stuff, etc etc etc.

We choose to shirk such activities and follow Brian from the Beach Boys (whose last name I seem to have forgotten...Wilson? That kind of sounds right to me)'s example and stay in our room! Probably not as long as him though. We do have a fun trip planned.

7 comments:

Kellie Rachelle said...

'Tis a flawless plan we've come up with! Yay for AD, Scrubs, and not moving for a week!

Josh said...

Hmm.... girls. That's all I have to say. Just, "Girls."

amanda said...

When are you going to California?? FUN!!

Jody Lynn said...

California? You didn't mention that yesterday. Please do tell more.

Laura C said...

ooh can I join?! You forgot to add "forget about going to the Tracy aviary to look at dumb birds for our dumb birds class"

Boo finals. Boo.

Kimkidoni said...

It is Brian Wilson.

That sounds perfect.

Ash said...

I'm jealous. My end-of-semester plan has fallen through, and now that weekend I'll be moving to my new apartment, working, and wishing I was in Moab relaxing after another crappy semester and stressful finals.
But there will be no more relaxing that weekend.
Lame.