Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sick Cycle Carousel

You know what, I really do not like conflict. I don't like deception, I don't like drama. (Ok, sometimes I convince myself that it makes my life exciting, but then I experience it and I hate it.)

You know something else? The awesome thing about being sick is you don't really have any appetite. So if I was sick (which I'm not, of course) then I wouldn't have to worry about cooking or anything (which of course I did when I made...myself....crackers...for dinner?). I wouldn't have to come home between classes to eat lunch, and I wouldn't have to buy anything besides yogurt and aforementioned crackers at the grocery store. Yep, I'd say that would almost make it worth it to be sick. Too bad I'm not.

You can convince yourself of just about anything. I've been practicing real hard.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I used to be able to make myself sick at will. Not even kidding. Like, full blown sinus infection sort of sick.

I believe I learned how to do that the day I realized I wasn't ready for my piano lesson with Yoshie, but ummmm, that's just a guess.

Jody Lynn said...

I'm sorry that you're (NOT) sick.

amanda said...

Am I missing a story?? Drama?

Kimkidoni said...

I'm sorry you're sick love, but I like the appetite-loss too.

Laura C said...

Hmm..well I am sick. And it's true, I don't really have much of an appetite...except for the BYU mint brownie I just ate...oops. lol.

Stephanie said...

You know...i don't want to damper on anything...but we all wish that once in awhile that we could be sick so that we could have no appetite or to have the excuse of not going to work but in the end when we do get sick all that we want to do is to get better. Loves!