Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Have a speedy recovery!

- my turtle birthday balloon from Alena and Joan.
If either of you are blog stalking me and you read this, I love you both and I absolutely adored your presents and card! Thanks!
A big thank you to everyone else who made my birthday special: all my friends who dedicated blogs to me, all the people who texted/facebooked/called and wished me happy birthday, my jawesome roomie Amanda for making me birthday posters in our apartment, my fam for dropping off birthday presents ("Scrubs" season one AND "House" season four...rocccckkkkkk on!), Lance for giving me lunch and a beautiful present. I really appreciate it!

The best present of all: nailing the spectra problem on my o chem quiz. nevermind the fact that i still got the same average overall score which means i missed a bunch of points elsewhere...this is the first time ever i've gotten that problem!

4 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! I want to go to lunch with you sometime and catch-up. I love you!

Ash said...

I still have a gift for you! We need to actually get together sometime so I can get it to you!!
(PS I feel SO bad I didn't get it to you on your birthday. :( I'm so sorry! But I'm glad you had a good birthday! Especially since reading your last post you didn't think you would... :)
Love you! :) And happy (late) birthday my love!
<3

Lancealot22 said...

Glad you had a great birthday Katie.

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Yay! I'm glad your birthday went better than you thought it would be! And for doing well on your O Chem test! YAY!