Friday, March 20, 2009

Confession:

I have been such a slacker this semester.

*gasp*shock*horror*how?!*

Can we say sophomore slump?
Umm...yes.
But...I've been having so much fun, and I'll put my heart and soul into academics next fall just like old times, so I'm inclined to say it's worth it.

Spring just makes me so much happier. and not having to worry about tuition takes the pressure off just a tad.
That's all. :)

P.S. I'm really into small font side notes right now. Annddd...I'm looking for an easy to implement 3 column blog template, so if you know of where I can find one...that'd be awesome.

5 comments:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

You're not alone in the academic slack off! I'm horrible about studying. Only a few more weeks then it'll be summer break! YAY!

kyliebrooke|s said...

i've not been up to par with the school stuff, either. it's okay. can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Jody Lynn said...

Haven't been the best studier either. Join the club. Can't waitto see you all tomorrow!

Laura C said...

It's because you've been hanging out with us! :D Sorry if we're a bad influence, haha, but I like that you're part of the clan now :)

Al said...

yay for spring break!! even tho we don't really get one. lol. i'm glad we're making our own this weekend. Zion here we come!