Monday, March 23, 2009

oh...crap...

"You made a horrible error!"*

I tried out this new template that was really, really awesome yesterday, but...it wasn't compatible (actually I'm just not computer/html/blogging smartsy enough to figure it out) with my blogroll/photos/other random stuff I have on the sidebar of my blog, so I switched it back. In the process, however, it got rid of all my widgets, so I had to start my blogroll over...and...I don't remember the urls to all of your blogs! So if you were on my blogroll before (or if you want to be now, haha) post a comment so I can find your blog, or send me your url. Thanks pals!

*If you know what that's from, you're my new best friend. :)

7 comments:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

So sorry!

Jody Lynn said...

oh no katie!

kyliebrooke|s said...

tragic!!

amanda said...

Lame! I checked all night for the new template! theamanduhshow.blogspot.com...it looks like it's still up there...but that stinks!

Vae Gannon said...

I've done the exact same thing before. . . it was horrible.
alookintoserran.blogspot.com

Ash said...

I'm sorry...!

Ashley said...

oh no! if it makes you feel any better i've done the same thing before haha. ashleygreenwood.blogspot.com :)