Monday, March 2, 2009

so much for "arrested development" and ice cream...

Why can't I just let something go? I swear I'm only being argumentative for a principle, like I'm looking for reasons to be angry.
And why do I have this awful hunch that my birthday's going to suck?

Oh yeah, because I've got an o chem quiz.
And it's one more day that I haven't studied for my Saturday test.

Someone get me a service project. Maybe I should move to Sudan?

Or study instead of writing pointless posts.

AWOIeFNBadhcaksdfjhoiHEGBASKJBHDGalkjnfa!

(translation: this is how i spend my last night as a teenager? pathetic!)

3 comments:

Vae Gannon said...

I'm curious, as much as you blog (negatively) about o chem, do you really like it?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great day tomorrow:)

Lancealot22 said...

Katya! Happy Birthday :) If I can find a service project for you to do I will let you know. I think that you will find some happiness on your birthday.

amanda said...

What are you arguing about? :)