Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think I simply ought to fall overboard just so you can catch me



My bestie/roomie is getting married in less than two days and tonight is the very last night we'll be sleeping in the same room...
*sad*happy*nostalgic*
I'm so happy for her and her fiance! As I've watched their relationship progress from last year to now, all I can say is they're basically perfect for each other.
Manda, I'm really, really going to miss living with you, but I am so proud of you! Thanks for your awesome example and for living the kind of life that you are worthy to get married in the temple. Thanks for all the crazy parties (little smokies in the crock pot...not such a good idea...dance parties in the kitchen = good idea), videos, photo shoots (ha), late night chats, dating advice, kitchen gadget and food sharing, movie watching, vacationing, shopping, complaining, homeworking, and all the other memories. You are so incredible, and Dave is a very lucky guy.
May you get your sunny wedding day and only one toaster!
Love you :)

2 comments:

amanda said...

Oh katya, I am going to cry. Thank you! I am going to really miss living with you too, but hopefully this next adventure will be just as fun as all those...he he, hey, those little smokies were good!! (If not an insane idea...) :)

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

I'm blog-stalking you- sorry. I really like your posts :)