Thursday, June 12, 2008

The subject for tonight's lecture is rhythm...the beat

As of tonight I'm the proud owner of the World Super Star Latin 2006 DVD. Now I don't have to depend on youtube for my fill of Max and Yulia, Slavik and Elena, and Michael and Joanna, which is a major relief seeing as the quality is so terrible that I can barely make out Yulia's perfectly pointed feet.

In the process of getting this fabulous DVD, I found myself with 2 extra copies of the World Super Star Latin 2004 DVD. If you'd like one...you know where to find me ;)

Happy dancing everyone!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I'll let you know how my swing test goes :) Thanks for the tips!

Jody Lynn said...

I don't necessarily need a copy of the DVD, but I will gladly come over and watch it with you...with perhaps a little surprise when I get back from my island joy. :)

~*Alina*~ said...

uh...I want one! Too bad I am in NYC. Have you ever heard of Igor Miller? I took a lesson from him the other day and I didn't even know who he was...