Sunday, March 2, 2008

Roads, [cafe] Rio, and Rock Band

Utah sucks at lighting freeways. Holy cow, I cannot tell you how annoyed I am right now at how dark they are at night. Would it kill them to install some street lights along the way instead of relying on local business' neon signs to light the road, because I'm pretty sure it's killing people. Not only are the roads not lit, but the lines aren't painted with any sort of reflective paint so you can't see where the heck the lane is when you're driving. Gahhhh it makes me so angry! I think I will research how many accidents occur at night on the freeway and then write a very heated letter to the legislature. Meh.

Besides that, I am very merry happy tonight. (It's a Kate Nash song.) The comp went well, I ate at Cafe Rio with a bunch of people from ballroom, and played rock band at Bradley's freaking amazingly huge and gorgeous house. Happy Saturday everyone, and I hope y'all have a good fast Sunday. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think that you did famously in your driving considering the lack of light. :) Not once did I fear for my life. Well maybe just once....
I'm so glad that your comp went well and I cannot wait until we get to see you compete here in a couple weeks!
PS-Cafe Rio is really yummy.

Jody Lynn said...

You got Cafe Rio, and now tonight you get Costa Vida! Happy Birthday!
Loves!

Suzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATYA!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day today! Hooray for the hottie!