Wednesday, February 15, 2012

sharing time

Three more thoughts for today:

1. I really loved this series of essays by C. Jane about her past relationships. You ought to read them.

2. Cooking mishap: Tortillas will stick to tin foil, and you will get really frustrated with your tin foil-studded enchiladas.

2. Cooking win: Yesterday we had a successful salmon and cheesecake experience (though not at the same time). Two birds with one holiday, guys! Salmon recipe here, chocolate cheesecake found here.

You got any links you want to share?

1 comment:

amanda said...

wow, I loved those essays. I love it because I think I was born a lover too, and still remember a lot of old relationships. I like her last line "i will never regret emotion spent on falling in love"

and sorry about the tortillas!