Sunday, February 19, 2012

because somehow this has morphed into a pseudo cooking blog without the pretty pictures

I made some really great pretzels this afternoon. The recipe only made 8, and we've already eaten 4.

Me: Can we eat more pretzels now?
Aaron: This is why we can't have nice things.

(because any time we get treats in the house, we eat ALL the treats!)

Also, does anyone have a favorite pancake recipe? I've been making pancakes on Saturdays but haven't found a recipe I'm super attached to yet. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

3 comments:

Laura C said...

This is my mom's whole wheat pancake recipe, so it's a little different, but I love it: http://flavorsoftheumpqua.blogspot.com/2008/02/whole-wheat-pancakes_16.html

Good luck!

amanda said...

Haha that is exactly our problem. :) yum. We made pretzels a long time ago and I want to make more.

Sara said...

I have that recipe pinned! You've convinced me to move it up on my list of things to make :)This is my favorite recipe for pancakes. They're the fluffiest I've ever had. Good luck searching!