Wednesday, March 14, 2012

more from the graham canyon (have been craving that ice cream for a week now)

I don't really have anything to say so here's an award winning haiku written by Becky and two more Grand Canyon photos.

I'm double stuffed
Cause I ate an Oreo
Stretchy pants today


Sunset at the Grand Canyon is epic (especially in vivid color!)


Aaron came up with the concept for this picture: "The Girl Who Kicked the Hermit's Rest."
(get it, get it? Aaron calls that book series "The Girl Who Did Dangerous Things," which I find pretty amusing. also, ignore my large thighs.)

While we're talking about anything in this post, have you guys heard that there's an official air date for Legend of Korra? April 14th everyone. April 14th. I'm going to have to use all my internet skills to find it online since we are still lacking in cable, which is fine since we just Hulu everything anyway. I wonder if Nickelodeon shows are on Hulu? 
I must investigate. 

3 comments:

Sara said...

You do not have large thighs. But you do have an awesome camera and mad photography skills!

Lydia said...

hahaha. The hermit's rest!

Jody Lynn said...

no to the large thighs. yes to the awesome pics! love them!