Monday, March 26, 2012

doppelganger

So my little brother is on a mission in France for our church, and here's a recent experience he emailed home:

"I had a pretty funny experience with some muslim kids this week. I was sitting at a tram stop and a huge group of them came up to us and started messing with us like normal and then one of them stopped and said "oh my gosh you're the guy from narnia! Edmond!" I was an instant celebrity. hahaha I told them that i was indeed edmond from chronicles of narnia and they believed me whole heartedly. I was signing autographs and they wanted pictures with me and everything. They now think that edmond from narnia is from Los angeles* and is a mormon missionary. hahaha. I think i found the secret to making muslim kids stop messing with us. Gotta love it."


But seriously.
Edmund.


Brother.


My youngest sister also looks a lot like Lucy from Narnia. What can I say? These Andrus faces are made for Hollywood.


*My brother is not from Los Angeles. Not sure how that came up?

7 comments:

jackie said...

oh my goodness, they're twins! and so funny that your brother played along with the whole thing :) what a sweetehart. also, France for his mission?? that lucky duck.

Lydia said...

that is absolutely hilarious. Yeah, Andrew has some awesome stories of... encounters with muslim kids. Except he's so tall that they never dared harass him from a very close range :)

amanda said...

Haha how funny and yes, it's his twin! Wow.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA it's so funny. I literally laughed out load when I read his email. I can just imagine him not breaking a smile while explaining he is indeed Edmund from Narnia.

Unknown said...

Holy moly!! TOTALLY twins. I would have believed him too! ...I kinda still do....

naomi said...

Handsome little devil. I'm mainly confused why the same kinds of hooligans that torture missionaries are also the same kids watching Chronicles of Narnia.

Sara said...

I think you're tricking us and he really is Edmund...