Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i'm freestyling...it's rrrandom! there's a picture of new york...*

Do you ever have those days where you think to yourself, "Wow I am so weird...and it is so awesome"?

Today's purse contents:
8 pairs of ballroom shoes including two very sparkly latin medley sandals
1 vial of tin(IV)oxide nanoparticles
10 completely disfigured fruit smiley fruit snacks

Being back at work has been great. I didn't even realize how much I missed being in the lab and feeling somewhat productive. Go chemistry!

Also, I think I need Kristen living with me again. It seems that since we've not been roommates I can't bring myself to cook. Plus I keep not having key ingredients...mayo for chicken salad, pasta for pasta salad, butter for rice-a-roni, raspberry vinegar for raspberry vinaigrette...and the starter for my car is being replaced so I have to walk to Smiths...which isn't really a problem, but it just takes too much motivation

*Flight of the Conchords, anyone?

3 comments:

amanda said...

i love those fruit snacks!! :)

Laura C said...

I'm listening to "Merry Happy." Made me think of you :).

Loved the weirdness:).

Anonymous said...

Katie! We need to catch up! We should have a make dinner party one of these nights!