Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I play an ever-expanding game of twister

What was I thinking? I don't even need this, I don't even want this.

I just want to spend my days evenly split between the new studio and the lab. I hate taking classes. I can't focus and I just feel stupid and fat. I need to be moving, running, dancing, anything, I can feel it in my body. I'm sick of sitting! I'm sick of thinking!

The drop deadline isn't until Thursday. With one click I can walk away and pretend that chem 227 and new testament never happened.

3 comments:

amanda said...

Being a friend, I will support whatever decision you make. That being said, I have to do this.

DOOOOO IT!!

Katya said...

hehehe thanks manda. I really am heavily considering it...but I could just get it over with...gah idk. (my bff jill) anyway...

Jody Lynn said...

I went through the same thing up at Utah State when I left after Winter Semester. I was all registered and Spring Semester was paid for. Trust me it feels soooo good once you click that little button. All your problems go away. If you're thinking about it, I would highly suggest dropping those classes. Trust me. From one friend to another. You'll only fail, or kill yourself. Not in the academic way, but yeah...you know what I mean. What's the rush anyway? :) I'd support whatever you decided though, like Amanda.