|here is a |
Today was totally lifestyle blog worthy, missing only an adorable baby who followed me around and did everything with me. Also, I did not wear lipstick.
1. walked to Barnes and Noble on Rittenhouse Square and enjoyed listening to a mom read to her little girl while I fretted about what children's books to buy for a baby shower (have you ever read Tacky the Penguin? so great)
2. wore a chambray shirt and did my hair in a high bun
3. [graded gen chem assignments-not blog worthy]
4. bought two roasted pineapple macarons from Sugar Philly
5. jumped back into gardening by purchasing some basil plants! (Last summer I tried growing basil, but it got little black dots on it that I thought might be bugs so I sort of cut all the leaves off of it and then it died. Stems are not efficient at photosynthesis.)
I guess blog worthy actually just means shopping. Hmmm.
Have a good weekend!