Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hb

Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday, and I had all these plans to have an awesome grilled steak dinner and make banana cream pie, but then I found out I have to grade the final for the gen chem class I TA tomorrow afternoon. Last semester we didn't finish until 10:30 PM, and I have no hopes this semester will be any different. So, we had a mini celebration tonight instead, featuring grilled chicken and corn on the cob and early birthday cake.

Aaron loves it when I take his picture.

The spacing's a little off, but I didn't misspell anything! Win!

Twenty-five years old on the 25th of April, how about that?
Happy birthday darling!

(you can wish him a happy birthday too, if you like, on his blog!)

5 comments:

jackie said...

aww happy birthday to him! dumb grading, taking you away from your husband, especially on his birthday! but i'm glad you guys could celebrate tonight. ]

also jealous that you could celebrate in shorts and short sleeves while grilling. it's randomly in the 30's and sleeting here all week...

Jody Lynn said...

beautiful cake!

amanda said...

Yay! And yummy. And nice cake decorating skills!!

Sara said...

Sounds fun! Great cake :) Sorry you have to grade tomorrow, that sounds lame!

Diane said...

Great cake! Great man! Great couple!