Wednesday, April 11, 2012

even Diet Coke can't keep me awake!

According to Aaron, I am a type 1 sleeper. This means I'm really bad at handling sleep depravation. Looking at my falling asleep three nights in a row at 7 PM (and waking up two hours later...ugh), falling asleep in a class of 8 students on Monday (awkward), and falling asleep in a seminar yesterday, I'm going to have to agree with his conclusion.

The sad thing is, I go to bed between midnight and 1 AM and wake up at 7:30 AM. Can someone explain to me how I used to run on two hours of sleep in undergrad but now can't function with less than seven?
It must be my old age.

2 comments:

Naomi Martineau said...

Haha no its not age, it's marriage. Something about getting married makes you need more sleep!

Sara said...

I have the same problem now too, except I need even more sleep. I think it's either age or just a few years of no sleep finally catching up with me.