Thursday, June 16, 2011

life as of late

So, I decorated my greenish-blue cakes in cake decorating class on Monday. Let me tell you, cake decorating is harder than it looks, especially if your icing is too thin and you put too much in between your cakes so the top layer starts slowly sliding off the bottom layer. I forgot to bring my camera...and then I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it when I got home because it was just not cute. Not cute, people!

But that's okay, because I am determined to decorate my next cake like this (for some reason the photo won't load, but go to the link to see the most beautiful rose covered cake you've ever seen, a la i am baker).

In the meantime, Aaron and I have left for St. George, and on Saturday we'll be flying to North Carolina to stay in a beach house for a week with the rest of his family! Yay vacation! We are super psyched.

Oh, and I'm done with my undergraduate schooling! I took both my biochem and psychology finals yesterday and I am done. And so ready to take a three month break until I become a grad student!

No comments: