Monday, November 30, 2009

the smell of clean sheets is one more reason why life is beautiful


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you've imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau

Proactivity (is apparently not a word based on the red line currently under it, but I'm going to use it anyway) is my new theme in life. My application for the French internship is in, including my letters of recommendation (many thanks to Julie and Stephanie for doing that for me!), my request for post tour travel is all filled out and just needs to be turned in, I have an updated resume, I have clean clothes (haha, this is a big deal for me, laundry is not my friend), invitations for Shannon's bridal shower will be done by tonight, my undergraduate research proposal is complete, I found where the two broken wires on the thermometer in the calorimeter need to go. Oh! And I'm giving a talk in church in January because I pretty much volunteered for it.

Dear World,
I am back.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Katie,
this is world. I am glad that you are back. I missed you very much. Thats great that you are getting things done. Keep on living those dreams!!!


Love,
World

amanda said...

HUZZAH!

Jody Lynn said...

I always believed in you. Welcome back! :) Keep up the good work!

Laura C said...

Yay! :) I love that satisfied with life, accomplished, running in the right direction feeling!

Kimkidoni said...

Yay! I love you!

kyliebrooke|s said...

you're the best. welcome back. :)