Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank goodness for amies...

What would I do without these girls?

Jody and I had a little girls' night out on the town last weekend. We went to this gourmet restaurant/lounge downtown where we had the best non-alcoholic apple martini EVER. Soooo good. Can't wait to go back next Saturday (check facebook for an invite pallies). After that, we went and got possibly my favorite dessert in the world: gelato. Jode got strawberry, I got hazelnut and alpen caramel. It was delicious.




Then, tonight my friends went up to Megan's cabin (? for lack of a better word) for ice skating, hot tubbing, catered dinner, and card games. Basically, it was the perfect after Christmas Christmas party.








1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

that was so fun! i'm so glad we did that!