Monday, December 15, 2008

Apathetic way to be.

I. do. not. want. to. study.
And I really really really do not want to go back and do ALL of the oral exercises for my French class...........meeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just spent all morning doing the written ones....and I just want to get everything over with...but I really do need to study, but I just don't feel like it....all I feel like doing is overusing ellipses and whining on my blog....

On a happier note, I got my parking ticket reduced from $30 to $10. Thank goodness for online appeals. :P

Good luck on finals everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I am right there with you! I just wish somehow we could zap to the end of the week without having to do all the studying and test taking.
I'm glad you got your ticket reduced! That's great!