I do not pretend to like Las Vegas; in fact, it is one of my least favorite places in the world because of: bugs, heat, sketcho stuff, casinos, cigarette smoke, heat, heat, heat.
BUT, last weekend I found several reasons to enjoy it all the same.
1. Ballroom competitions- the whole reason for this trip. I haven't competed since March, and oh my greatness, it was a blast. 3rd place wasn't too bad of a placing either ;)
2. Shopping- although I didn't actually buy anything (I'm still broke from California and the H&M at Planet Hollywood is crappy), it was still very enjoyable.
3. Pool parties until 3:30 AM- really, need I say more?
4. Cheesecake Factory- sooooo delicious. I'm hungry just thinking about my raspberry lemon cheesecake right now...
5. Chilling in hotel rooms- I don't know why, but it's really fun just to hang out with friends in hotels. Maybe I'm a little weird..:s
6. The company I kept- Basically, I went down with the most fun people. It was awesome!