Saturday, November 27, 2010
day 1: a recent picture of you and 15 interesting things about you
I've been posting a lot of recent photos of me lately with engagements and all, so I decided to post this one instead, from when I was two years old and we lived in Boston. I'm the one with the blue dress and the purple sock on. Obviously, my sense of fashion started young...
1. I don't drink milk, even on cereal.
2. One of my legs is longer than the other.
3. When I was eight, I was obsessed with Star Wars. Later, when I was maybe 11? 12? I got obsessed with Star Trek and I'd offer to babysit for my mom so she'd let me stay up to watch Voyager or Deep Space 9.
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a marine biologist. When I realized you actually had to get in the ocean (a huge fear of mine back then), that put an end to that dream.
5. I eat a Yoplait lite yogurt every single morning. Harvest peach is my favorite, with pineapple upside down cake in a close second.
6. My socks rarely match.
7. I've lived in three states: Utah, Massachusetts, and Indiana.
8. I didn't even consider chemistry as a career until my senior year of high school. I thought I was going to major in humanities until I took AP chemistry.
9. I used to be a stellar student-National Merit Scholar (which, I am proud to say I have yet to lose in college), valedictorian, and rocking AP tests.
10. I think it would be really fun to be an editor for a scientific journal.
11. Summer is my favorite season.
12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
13. Ender's Game is my favorite book.
14. Between me and my sister, we own all seven seasons of "Gilmore Girls".
15. I've never broken a bone, but I did get a concussion when I was eight years old from falling out of my brother's crib.