Sunday, August 8, 2010

carmen san diego

For a while I thought that after this experience I'd be a total homebody and never want to leave the country again.

And while it's true that I'm longing for a little stability and a little bit more permanence, I think that just the opposite is true. I think I'm going to want to be a traveler for the rest de ma vie.

I would like to visit:
Asia: Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Beijing
South America (especially after reading "The Lacuna", talk about a beautiful portrait of Mexico)
Switzerland
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Malaga
France: Nice, anywhere in Provence, Marseilles, more Paris, anywhere in Bordeaux, anywhere in Brittany, more Normandy, anywhere in Alsace Lorraine (man, I love this country)

What about you guys? Where do you want to visit?

6 comments:

shields_word said...

I would love to visit Scotland (Edinburgh, esp. more than 30 minutes), Australia, Fiji, Hawaii, Brazil, Argentina, Honduras and Japan. And more hiking in Canada would be awesome!

amanda said...

england/scotland/ireland/SWITZERLAND (haha, do you know me or what?), brazil, canada (olympics!) anywhere tropical!

amanda said...

and I couldn't post a comment on your french blog but...I"m glad you have such a fun partner in crime...she seems like such a cool girl :)

Jody Lynn said...

india, hawaii (again), ireland, japan. :)

kyliebrooke|s said...

katie, i'm glad you have a little wanderlust, too. i'm constantly updating my list of places to experience!

Kellie Rachelle said...

Ireland, Scotland, Germany, India, Thailand, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Northern Egypt (Alexandria), South Africa, China, Japan, Norway, Sweden...

It pretty much goes on and on but those are my top places right now!