Monday, October 26, 2009

what kind of blue are you?

I've been meaning to write this for some time now, but thank you to all of you who recommended jeans to me! In the past three weeks I have tried on H&M, Forever 21 (can't beat $13 skinny jeans), 7s, It! jeans, Vigoss, Express, True Religions, and...one other that I can't remember right now. The point is, I was willing to plunk down $120 for True Religions at Nordstrom Rack, but they didn't fit. How lame is that? I have a friend who works at Buckle who's going to set me up with a jean fitting, so hopefully I will be able to find some that fit like a glove (for lack of a more interesting cliché).

Also, I miss Rockband.

Dear Family,

Can I maybe borrow it and the Xbox for a week? Probably Jeff would kill me, but it would do wonders for my stress levels.

Love, Katie

2 comments:

Diane said...

um I can't allow rockband to leave our house because i'm secretly playing it everyday so i can beat all of you at christmas........so sorry

Laura C said...

Oh I hate jeans shopping:(. I think, for once, jeans should be designed by a woman. Because I don't think guys understand how different all of our body shapes are.