Well, now that it's February I might as well post my resolutions for this year! Spoiler alert: none of these have to do with dieting or exercise.
1. Bake a ridiculous chocolate + caramel dessert. Some tempting options include: salted caramel budino a la Barbuzzo, chocolate caramel tart, or salted caramel chocolate fudge cake.
2. Make things to go along with main dishes for dinner. I don't know if it's because we don't really love salad or because Aaron detests most vegetables, but this is so hard for me to do. Tips?
3. Vanquish Les Miserables, unabridged (dun dun dun).
4. Go to Boston.
5. Get better at yeast breads. I kind of really want this gorgeous bread knife for my birthday, but...there is never any beautiful artisan bread to be cut in my kitchen, just Shoprite $1/loaf sandwich bread. So 2013, how about we fix this?
6. More consistent/better personal scripture study. I would like to learn more about women in the scriptures and in Church history. I'd also like to go back to reading the Book of Mormon in French (I swear I have lost almost all French skills I ever had).
Cooking, reading, traveling. A good plan for a year if you ask me!