Sunday, January 18, 2009

I believe what it says on that sign on the Alamo, we are all winners!

I WON AN iPOD!!!
Brand new nano in the color of my choice from this dance competition at the student center this week!

This is especially fortunate because I have washed my current ipod twice. Two times I have opened up the washing machine to find my earphones tangled in among the denim...not good. Luckily my ipod seems to be pretty hardy because after pretending to be dead for a while (it even had a little dead ipod with x's for eyes come up on the screen) it bounced right back. No water stains or anything. It might be a little slow sometimes, but it's been all right...

But now I get to start over with a whole new one! This begs the question of course, which color should I choose? Take the poll friends. :)

6 comments:

amanda said...

WOW! that's awesome!

Nathan Cashion said...

You're missing like half of the colors! Go for the black or the red one!

Jody Lynn said...

Not blue though, because I have a blue one. :)

Suzy said...

finally. you've worked your bum off in school-and life in general! now I'm glad to see you're reaping in some dividends. I think lime green would be sweet personally (but that wasn't a choice so I picked green. didn't want to throw off your poll here)

Lancealot22 said...

:)

Ashley said...

orange! lol. but i'm biased. i've been on an orange kick lately