Friday, April 29, 2011

nourriture

Dear Smiths,

Thanks for providing me with a Magnum Bar fix, so I can relive the glory days of wandering around England:


Too bad it cost me $4 for a pack of 3.

Now, if only I could find some decent these, I'd be all European treat happy


macaron cookies!!! Maybe you'll be more find-able outside of this state? Probably that will be my July project-find macaron cookies and a cupcake place wherever we end up. 

While I'm talking about food...I submit that pistachio is the most underrated flavor in the US. Pistachio macarons, pistachio gelato, that is some good stuff. 

And you know what else is good stuff? Cucumbers with salad dressing! And celery with peanut butter! And fresh tomatoes on top of homemade pizza! (big kudos to Amanda for the dough recipe!) 

This is just to say that I am currently starving after eating banana cream pie for lunch 6 hours ago. Can't wait for my homemade pizza to be done! And to eat magnum bars with Kellie and Laura tonight!! mmmmmm

1 comment:

amanda said...

fun! I hope it tastes good :) And I had pistachio frozen yogurt the other day...SO good.