Wednesday, February 2, 2011

go getta

Today I am feeling awesome because

1) Yesterday I got 100% on the multiple choice portion of my math test

2) Today I got an email with the following,

"Dear Katherine:
 Congratulations! It is a pleasure to inform you that Washington University in Saint Louis is extending you an offer of admission to the Ph.D. graduate program in the Department of Chemistry."

YEAH!!! Now I don't have to sit at home and get an office job and bake cookies and take piano lessons to keep myself busy while Aaron's in med school. I can get myself a dang PhD!!!!

:D

10 comments:

ellen said...

You'll have a house full of doctors! Congratulations!!

amanda said...

WOO! that is freaking awesome!

Laura C said...

congratulations!! That's so exciting!

kyliebrooke|s said...

congratulations! that is so so so so awesome!

Stephanie said...

Wahooo. You go girl!

Diane said...

Yea Katie Girl!!!!!! So happy for you!

Suzy said...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Congrats Katie!! You're amazing!

N N said...

Katie! I am so happy for you! Congrats on your acceptance. I'm sorry you'll be leaving Utah though. We will have to make sure and plan roommate reunions when everyone will be in town.

Ashlan Belliston said...

Congrats Katie! :)