Saturday, April 3, 2010

I slept through the afternoon session of conference and got 6 tattoos today.*


This is me encouraging all of you who are in the area to attend the ballroom dance concert this weekend as we celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the program!



Dates: April 9th and 10th
Time: 7:30 both nights, 2:00 Saturday matinee
Cost: $12 (which is more than worth it to see the 27 consecutive times national formation team champions)
Place: Marriott Center


If you're interested and want tickets, post a comment, give me a text, call, email, or facebook message. You can buy them online or on the phone, but you'll get charged an extra few bucks as a service fee. The way to avoid that is to go to the Marriott Center in person, but if you contact me, I'll go do that for you. :)

There you have it! Come and support the arts, feel cultured, and be highly entertained!

*I really wanted to use this as a facebook status because I found it highly amusing, but needed to use that space to advertise for concert as well, so there you go. The 6 tats are temporary Easter ones from my girl's night out relief society activity this evening. Oh, and I've been sleep deprived for a month, (3 almost all nighters this week alone) so that's my excuse for the first half.

No comments: